If you want to integrate Usher.js into your application, please refer to Usher.js' repository.
The Purpose and Advantages
It offers numerous benefits, including:
- Streamlined tracking of conversions in web applications
- Compatibility with both managed and self-hosted Usher Core instances
- Flexibility in defining data within conversion events — ie. setting the total amount of a purchase or investment where a commission reward structure is defined in the respective campaign.
Usher.js in Action: Real-World Scenarios
Usher.js is designed to adapt to various use cases, and enables the following example scenarios:
- An e-commerce store that rewards partners with cryptocurrency for successfully referring people to purchase items or newsletter sign-ups.
- A web-based gaming platform that uses Usher.js to track and manage player engagement and digital item purchases.
- A content-focused platform that leverages Usher.js to track user-generated content creation, content downloads or social media shares.
- Automatic Handling of Referral Tokens: Usher.js simplifies the referral process by automatically consuming unique referral tokens, created during each referral, ensuring accurate tracking and attribution.
- Efficient Conversion Tracking: The library streamlines the conversion tracking process by enabling brands to easily transmit event-related data back to the Usher Core ensuring you reward the right referrals.
Usher.js integration is a straightforward process. Here's a high-level overview of the steps involved:
- Follow the instructions in the Usher.js' repository to install the package.
- Connect your Usher.js tracking script to either a managed Usher Core instance or a self-hosted node, depending on your needs and preferences.
- Configure Usher.js according to your specific requirements, such as defining the respective campaign and data relevant to the conversion event